This assignment agreement (this “Assignment Agreement”) is entered into as of 01/12/2020, by and between ___________________________________ (the “Assignor”), and __________________________________________ (the “Assignee”). Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in that certain Assignment which derived from documents listed in annex (smart container) nr. , dated as of January 12, 2020 (as it may be amended in accordance with its terms, the “Assignment”)
WHEREAS, the Assignor wishes to transfer and assign to the Assignee all of the Assignor’s rights and interests in and to, and obligations under, the Assignment, and the Assignee wishes to be the assignee and transferee of such rights, interests and obligations;
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties hereto, intending to be legally bound, do hereby agree as follows:
1. Assignment and Assumption. The Assignor hereby transfers and assigns to the Assignee, and the Assignee hereby acquires from the Assignor all of the Assignor’s rights, and interests in and to the Assignment, of whatever kind or nature, and the Assignee hereby assumes and agrees to perform all obligations, duties, liabilities, and commitments of the Assignor under the Assignment, of whatever kind or nature. In the event, the Assignor acts in violation of any of the obligations under this article or gives incomplete or inaccurate information about Assignment a penalty in the amount of 500 EUR.
2. Retention of Obligations. Assignee does hereby unconditionally and irrevocably guarantee the payment and performance, when due, of each of the obligations of Assignee pursuant hereto. The Assignee pays the Assignor a price that was set out in Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform ask side and it is________________
3. Effectiveness. This Assignment Agreement shall be effective as of the time deal occur in Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform. Digitally signing time means Assignment Agreement Effective Time.
4. Governing Law; Binding Effect. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the LCIA Rules, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be three of which one is assigned by Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform. The seat, or legal place, of arbitration, shall be Ecex.Exchange digital ecosystem. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be the language used by parties. The governing law of the contract shall be CISG.
5. Counterparts. This Assignment Agreement may be executed in Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed to be a digital copy of this Assignment Agreement, and all of which, when taken together, shall be deemed to constitute the same agreement. Delivery of such counterparts by electronic mail.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Assignee and Assignor have executed this Assignment Agreement as of the date and time first set forth above in Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform and this Assignment Agreement is signed digitally.
United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) http://cisgw3.law.pace.edu/cisg/text/treaty.html
The London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) http://www.lcia.org/
Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform https://ecex.exchange/